Divine Spark providing counselling in Melbourne, Australia and the rest of the world
Call us on 0419 870 767 or fill out our on line booking form!
Hi! My name is Purusha, and my goal is to provide people with therapy and support when they need it with my counselling services. My support includes help for motivation, grief and sadness, help with depression, advice in relationships and more. See our list of categories that i assist with below and in the menu bar for more details.
I specialise in work with individuals, family’s and for couples around Melbourne, Australia and the World.
Do you want to improve your lifestyle? Do you need help out of a difficult situation? Do you need support when in a crisis? Are you feeling stressed? Do you want to increase your mental health? Suffering with depression? Do you have family issues? Do you need to increase your confidence? I am here to help you.
We need to adopt a balanced strategy if we truly wish to be happy.
For more of the topics in our Melbourne counselling we provide you can search the list below:
- Counselling in Relationships
- Couples and marriage
- Anger management control and training courses
- Motivational inspiration and goals
- Counseling in Grief and sadness
- Assistance for Women
- General Health & Wellbeing
- Tarot Card Readings
- Vegan Diets & Raw Health
- Personal Nutrition Training
- Personal Coaching
- Finding Love
- Help with Social Anxiety
- Assistance with Eating Disorders
- Stress Management
- Dealing with Self-Esteem Issues
- Dealing with a Personality Disorder
Call me today on +61 0419 870 767, so I can assist you with the help you need to make yourself happier and better today with my life changing services!
Everything is not always easy, and sometimes we need the assistance of another to help us through the bad times and give us a better outlook or way of viewing the situation. We tend to realise problems when we are faced with transitions and sometimes we need to learn how to adapt to the changes. Too many problems and stress can cause all sorts of disorders, so we need to keep ourselves in check. I love offering my services in Melbourne and around the world to help others, and my main motto is wanting to see everyone striving, happy and doing well.
Our services can provide an immense benefit in many areas including health, general well-being, positive thinking, increasing motivation, increase in mental health and seeing everything in a positive way and removing the things that bring you down and blocking your spiritual nature.
To gain my assistance all you need to do is contact me by either phone, email or make an appointment through our form or via our on line form. I’m close to the Melbourne CBD so our session times are between (8 am – 6 pm) based on the Melbourne timezone.
Please also note: I not only provide my therapy to my living location but also all around the world to all our English speaking clients so don’t hesitate to message or call us if you are in other parts of Australia or other parts of the world. We can provide advice over the Internet like email or through the phone.
There is also a possibility to provide our services through Skype or other Internet based applications if you are familiar with one that you would like to use. Be sure to let us know!
If you looking for more information on Australian Health services you can pay a visit to Australian Health Information Services.
The Monash University also has information and articles that can be studied at there website.
And one more Australian Health Services
|A COUNSELOR MAY BE VALUABLE FOR YOU IF|
|Something has actually been troubling you over a time period as well as you’re having problems locating an option to fix it by yourself.|
|Problems are jumping on top of you, and also affecting your well-being, as an example, creating depression, stress and anxiety.|
|You find it is very difficult to talk to close friends or family members due to the fact that they are directly associated with the issues.|
|Issues from the past are having an effect on your everyday life.|
|Things that are bothering you are having an adverse impact on your relationships or work.|
|COUNSELLING COULD AID YOU TO REFLECT AND UNDERSTAND LIFE'S HARD OCCASSIONS AS WELL AS FIND A METHOD TO FIX THE PROBLEM OR DEVELOP PROGRESS. SOME OF THE BENEFITS ARE|
|Speaking with a person who is neutral, beyond your current scenario, could show you various perspectives that can assist you find a means ahead.|
|Chatting with a trained counsellor that is experienced at paying attention could assist you to process challenging thoughts and also sensations.|
|Sharing your worries assists you in feeling less alone with the issue.|
|You could gain a better understanding of yourself and a more clear sense of what you desire as well as require.|
|You could exercise communicating even more plainly and honestly in the safety of a coach.|
|Counselling can assist boost your relationships as well as your capacity to interact.|
How to get the most out of these sessions?
Be completely honest with oneself, if you do not explain in entirety the problems you are facing, the therapist cannot get 100% to the problem you are facing and how to best deal with the situations. Make sure you explain everything so it can be approached 100%.
- Make optimistic modifications to your lifestyle, if you do not make changes to your lifestyle you will continue recreating the same scenarios over and over again and you will continue to be stuff in the rut you are in.
- Attend your appointment regularly and do not skip lessons and you can lapse back into your old way of thinking very easy. Make sure you adjust your actions to a more harmonious way to help sustain your positive thinking and stability.
- Do not be afraid to ask your friends and family members for help. They are an important part of your living, and as such, they have an essential role to perform in your long phrase recovery.
Be confident that who you have chosen to give you guidance and help with your problems is knowledgeable in the field and experienced. It is very important that the information and understanding gained in the sessions should be used in your daily life’s activities, they need to be put into practice to get any results. If it isn’t just holding the understanding in your mind isn’t going to have much benefit. You are the most important person in that space during the sessions, and you cannot stay away from the reality that you will have a lot to undertake to fix the problem successfully.
Some other useful information
What counselling in Melbourne is:
- The individual and the counsellor spending time in a session to explore the patients problems and to look at these problems from a psychological view point. The best way of dealing with these problems for the patient.
- The act of helping the individual to see things more plainly, perhaps from a various view-point. This can enable the individual to focus on feelings, experiences or behaviours, with an objective to facilitating positive thinking.
- A relationship of trust. Privacy is critical to effective support. Counsellors will generally describe their policy on confidentiality, they may, nevertheless, be needed by law to reveal info if they believe that there is a danger.
What counselling in Melbourne is not:
- Providing personal recommendations.
- Being judgmental towards your way of seeing things.
- Trying to sort out the individuals personal issues.
- Anticipating or motivating an individual to act in such a way in which the counsellor might have behaved when faced with a similar issue in their own life.
- Having an emotional attachment to the indivdual.
- Evaluating the individuals problems based on ones own experiences and way of seeing things.
More information on Melbourne and why we established our practices there
Well for a start I live there (haha) so that is one of the reasons why I established my business there, but my dream is to offer services worldwide as well. Because of the so-called awesome internet, I can offer my personal coaching and therapy services everywhere. However, one of the reasons I provide services to this location is because it is a popular place and also a place where because of overworking, people can find themselves in an unbalanced position and need assistance. Also, there tends to be many people looking for ways to improve themselves to find a better meaning to life and to have a sense of peace and happiness.
Many people around the Melbourne CBD are not happy with their current course of living and want a better direction. It is a great place to work in; everything is close by and easy to get too. It provides heaps of opportunities for work but with that increases stress levels a bit.
Feel free also to take a look at our blog for helpful information.
Some interesting quotes to consider:
“In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” – Dalai Lama
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
Give us a call or make a booking for help today!