- 1 Do you need counselling sessions? Why not do it over the internet? With e-therapy / e-counselling!
- 2 Who can benefit from these online sessions?
- 3 What do I need for these type of online sessions?
- 4 When will the online sessions take place?
- 5 Where should these counselling sessions take place?
- 6 Why do the counselling session online?
Do you need counselling sessions? Why not do it over the internet? With e-therapy / e-counselling!
Online counselling is very beneficial for those people these days whose geographical, physical and various other factors leading to time restraint make them unable to attend the session. Due to the numerous software techniques available these days like video conferencing software etc. Online has become the major preference for many individuals. The ability to talk to a therapist online. This is becoming more common as it cuts the need to break your daily schedule to go out of the way to get counselling, now we can do it from the comfort of our home.
Who can benefit from these online sessions?
On the internet, counselling online is becoming more and more suitable for those who travel, have stressful or infrequent work plans, but wish to benefit from regular guidance assistance. It may be that you are fed up or impaired, live in a province or foreign nation or just feel more relaxed remaining at home. This type of counselling may be the perfect fit for your present way of life. We also provide support for young people so if you are young, you will need to have finalized parent approval to sign up for these online sessions. This age of approval may vary based on the place of the counsellor offering service.
What do I need for these type of online sessions?
One needs a computer, possibly a camera, microphone and an Internet connection for this type of session. The computer needs to have a program like Skype or some video conferencing software so that you can interact with the counsellor.
In response, we can provide the aid to the patient so that he can be connected to the patient online. Online counselling calls can also be placed through modern day mobile phone’s, for instance, the iPhone can use Facetime, Skype, Viber, etc..
When will the online sessions take place?
Once you discover a counsellor that you want to signup with you will organise an online consultation with them that is practical to you both. Keep in mind that your counsellor may be situated in another timezone. You will need to confirm this so the best time for the sessions can take place.
Where should these counselling sessions take place?
There are two factors I wish to bring up here:
1. It is essential that you set yourself up in a personal and silent place where you will not be disturbed during your period. Switch off any devices that can disturb including TV, and if there are others in the home ask them not to bother you during session period.
2. For legal and insurance coverage requirements, the guidance period may be considered to take a position in the lawful legislation of the counsellor. Your counsellor should offer you with an itemised approval type that you will indication at the start of guidance that sets out clear recommendations in this respect as well as other details about guidance.
Why do the counselling session online?
Online counselling should be a last resort if face-to-face classes is not an option! Give online a try to gain advantage from the versatility this kind of support will offer.
You may have been considering guidance for a while, but are not comfortable with someone in the town you reside in. Perhaps an internet based counsellor was suggested to you by an associate or buddy.
Online therapy is one of the best forms of Counselling and offers qualified services to improve wellness and mental health over the internet. We provide these services all over Melbourne , the rest of Australia and the world.
We also provide telephone counselling, face to face consultations and email counselling besides online.
Make an appointment for an online chat using our appointment booking form on our website.
If you are child and need assistance with a problem you can contact The Kids Helpline
You can also find more information through Curtins University