- 1 Counselling for females is more than just women’s counselling; I use other support tools depending on each client which can be mixed and matched.
- 2 1. Counselling specifically for women! Why?
- 3 2. Women’s motivation and empowering advice!
- 4 3. Women’s Nutrition, Exercise & Health!
- 5 If you need help! Contact Divine Spark on 0419 870 767
Counselling for females is more than just women’s counselling; I use other support tools depending on each client which can be mixed and matched.
1. Counselling that supports females in general!
2. Motivation and Empowering sessions best suited for women!
3. Nutrition, Exercise, Motivation for goals that are excellent for women!
1. Counselling specifically for women! Why?
Similar to my general counselling services the difference in my approach to females, is the fact I am a female and understand the physical and emotional idiosyncrasies females may encounter in life. My style of counselling for women’s issues is very supportive. I incorporate many elements of expertise drawn from facets of my personal life accompanied with my qualifications.
It is common knowledge females may receive physical/emotional abuse from males, have lesser chances at career advancement and simply lack support in life, or maybe in need of support, encouragement and guidance in general.
I take these factors into account and treat every client as an individual. Depending on the needs I may incorporate a different mix to suit the individual e.g. Counselling and Empowering techniques, Counselling and Nutrition, etc
2. Women’s motivation and empowering advice!
Motivation and Empowering are my personal favourite! Why? Because I have personally gone through and experienced exceptional hard yards myself, in my personal life, career life and business life.
Being a woman myself, I am aware what it takes, what is needed, and what can assist to feel worthy again, feel a spark, feel like confidence exists, and supported to fulfil goals, big or small.
There is a misconception in society females are treated equally and have the same opportunities for advancement. This is true in the minority, but not for the majority. Females need more support in society. As much as there is equality in the western world, behind the scenes, much imbalance still occurs. My principle methods of motivation and self-esteem work on the client from the inside out to help achieve goals, personal, business, career or otherwise. Using my personally created motivation template, specific to the situation, I treat every female client as their own unique package *ask me about this.
Motivation and Empowering may be a more tailor-made example: there may be one area of your life that needs a boost, someone to motivate you, kick your butt (so to speak like a personal trainer) in my case a motivator trainer. Part of what I do is to motivate and empower you. As a Motivator, I can mould to an area of life that needs the motivation to kick start up again! Think of this as a personal trainer at the gym, while this is specifically directed at exercise and the outside of the body. Motivator training is generic to fit the desired goal, which may not be related to the physical body at all. It may be related to anything
On the gentler side empowering the individual could be subtle, gentle, an emphasis on supporting through empowerment techniques and feeling good again becomes paramount and the focus.
I empower females from young to mature adult, examples are:
– lacking in self-esteem and confidence.
– Feeling terrible and worthless.
– feeling stuck with work and personal relationships, family stress.
– feeling low, sad, depressed from verbal abuse, dominating partners, unhappy relationship matters.
– wanting to create something, product, an entrepreneurial pursuit, write a book, study a course, anything requiring creative elements to self-start, but not knowing how to start.
I combine an exciting and supportive range of skills for empowering females (young or old). My range of skills go beyond qualifications, I draw on a myriad of personal tools, and holistic know how!
3. Women’s Nutrition, Exercise & Health!
Our body should be our temple. We are given only one and need to take care of it as best we can:)
Females have physical needs that may not be met by the diet alone, which can impact on general moods, emotions and physical levels. In today’s society, there is an exorbitant amount of chemicals present in packaged food, vegetables/fruit, beauty products, environmental pollutants, the water we drink, and the list goes on. Chemicals affect the body, there is so much cancer going around, yet we do not look at what we ingest that may be causing disharmony and a physical imbalance in the body. Eating well, eating right, and avoiding certain habits can play a key component in helping to bring that balance back. What we take in has more of an effect on us than we realise. I combine an awareness of food, proper nutrition, vitamin knowledge and eating habits along with motivation techniques.
This type of service for women is something we are truly happy to provide.
If you need help! Contact Divine Spark on 0419 870 767